Monday, January 4, 2010

Take time!

New yr also another yr older. Time flies as it seems only recently I was waiting for the birth of my 1st child. she now will turn 40 in feb. Suddenly 3 more now all in their 30's. WOW!!  7 grandhildren,such blessings. I have survived many losses from war,financial failures and physical disabilities. I often tell people that starting over is not all that bad. If life were not challenging what fun  would that be?  I have learned whatever happens,good or bad,GOD has always taught me to expect great things to occur in my life and truly they have. As I survey my life I know he has been there at every turn. I have lost count of the times he has spared my life.I long to meet him,as for now I can only thank him and let those I meet they can depend on him too. If you take time for him you will be surprised the time he will take for you. May GOD bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment