Thursday, January 28, 2010

Have a wonderful day!!!!!!

Jan. 24th I quietly celebrated my 39th birthday. Obviously it was not the one that everyone seemed to pay the most attention to which came and went Jan. 4th leaving me 62 yrs old. Yet it is one certainly that I say brings me to my knees to thank GOD for that day. The blessings since then have been overwhelming,a loving family,a beautiful wife and many friends. The Church was in hard labor to deliver this child. When my wife and I moved into this old house we anointed the doorpost with oil and prayed that GOD would bless our home. Please Lord don't let anyone leave here cold,hungry or hopeless. Today we thank you GOD not that we are anything,but you have allowed us to share what you have given us. Wonderful days are ahead for those that love the Lord. Make today wonderful for someone else. I bet you will never regret it. May GOD bless you today.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to read your posts Bro. Stubby! I am getting ready to celebrate my 31st birthday in early Feb! I'm so thankful that my real age with the Lord outnumbers my days without the Lord! I sure wish we could come visit your brethren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brother Stubby. I just wanted to say I'm glad you have started a blog. This morning is the first time that I read your posts and I have enjoyed it very much, so many good things to think on. I only have dial up service, so things take a really long time to load, but I'm so glad that I had the time and patience this morning. I look forward to reading more.
    Oh by the way I'm Rosalie Johnson (Mamasita) from Oklahoma City.

    ReplyDelete