Friday, January 8, 2010

Are you happy?

Blessed literally means happy. At a very low point in my life a brother put his hand on my shoulder & said I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. I fell upon him that he had to hold me up. I also gave the Lord complete control over the situation. What rejoicing there was when I awoke & found my son was alive. I have found many times it is hard for me to step aside & let GOD take full control. I know now only those that are humble shall walk freely on the streets of heaven. If you can not give yourself a living sacrifice what should you expect in return? Dig into your heart & give of your most coveted treasures to those in need. It may surprise you how much comfort,strength,love & faith it will bring to others. Be happy! The Lord is on his way!!!!!!!

1 comment: