Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thank you Lord!

I have lived a few years now and have been able to enjoy many of them. Of course I have also  had a couple of bad days now and then. But overall life has been pretty good for me and mine. I try to thank GOD every day for his blessings. I often praise GOD for the ability to walk. I have not always been able to do so. I realize every step I take has been the the direct result of the prayers of the faithful. If you think life has not been fair to you consider those who have gone on before you rejoicing in their pain,afflictions,poverty and humilation. Life is good! This is the day the Lord hath made rejoice and be glad in it. If you plan now to live forever your journey must begin on grateful dirty knees praising GOD and blessing those around you. People say misery loves company but the fact is joy is much better company to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment