Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wait a minute!

We know from the scriptures that tribulation worketh patience Romans5:4. Over the years of preaching these scriptures brethren inadvertently avoided praying for patience not wanting the trouble that came with it. Then as though GOD opened my understanding I realized that the tribulation was going to come anyway. The reason bad things happen to good people  is that we may be able to develope a charactor similar to GOD. Try to imagine what would have happened to you if GOD had not been patient with you. By all means knowing now that trouble is just around the corner I must certainly pray for patience and wisdom to understand the lesson of my trials. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Its been a while since I've taken the time to sit and read the blogs, but what a treasure trove of good thoughts you have given me this morning! Sometimes its hard to have the right heart to "count it all joy when ye fall into diverse temptations" but what a good reminder of what the Lord is trying to teach me through it all.

    ReplyDelete