Monday, April 12, 2010

Even me!

I often look back and try to remember where I came from. It helps me keep things in perspective. I have been in the Church now almost 40 years. It has helped me to know that GOD is able to see what is possible rather than what is probable. I recently read a sisters blog about Ruth. It seemed incredible to me that Ruth who is in the lineage of Christ was a gentile. Even more incredible is that Boaz was the son of Rahab the harlot and the grandfather of king David. I am more keenly aware today that GOD  makes selections still of nobodies like me that no one can glory about themselves. I quite honestly know that it is such a privelage for me to sit  with the Saints in his house. Although twice the presbytery has layed hands on me I still feel as though I will always be least in his kingdom. Yet to be at the bottom in his kingdom is better than anything I have ever known. Ruth came from the roles of welfare to the robes of nobility. I am thankful to be reminded of this wonderful lesson. In my fathers house are many mansions. I hear there are still rooms available. May GOD bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment