Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The good place!

The king of Israel once said: Iwas glad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of the Lord. The temple once provided not only a place to gather and worship but also a place where GOD was to dwell. Now the Church is the temple and GOD,s dwelling place. It is pretty exciting to know that when you gather together in church you have just entered into GOD,s home. I am sure that you know that words fall way short of describing your feelings when you know your in the prescense of GOD. I still am humbled when I hear the words of a beautiful song that says from rags unto riches,from the weak to the strong, I`m not worthy to be here,but thank GOD I belong. But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD,and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Once clothed with his holy spirit and brought into his prescence you will not experience any greater joy in this life. I hope to see our joy fulfilled when we meet together with Christ. My love and prayers to all the saints amen!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, My name is Sis. Carrie in Idaho. I know you don't know me but I read your blog through my sister, Sis. Tiffany's blog. I just wanted you to know that I am always comforted by what you write and am thankful that you post :)

    ReplyDelete