Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First love

It is vital to maintain the love of GOD,love of life in the Church and true relationships with the brethren. Many people fall away because they themselves have broken relationships with other people in the Church. Soon they no longer love their life in the Church and eventially no longer have that love for GOD that they once had any longer. It is no wonder that Jesus warned us to stay attached to the vine. When first being introduced to the brethren I was amazed by their love for one another and their great joy. It was apparent they loved no matter who you were and maintained this wonderful joy regardless of the circumstances. It is only right to not only be grateful but to earnestly strive to embrace our first love. With great excitement I approach the doors of our Church as if today were my first. Wonderful things have happened to me and those I love. Words can not tell the story and convey what is in my heart. The Church will rise above the destruction just as Noah's ark did. I am so happy to be aboard!  GOD bless!

2 comments:

  1. Bro. Philip - From OregonMarch 16, 2010 at 3:02 PM

    Hi Bro. Stubby, thank you for your posts. I have been enjoying them. I especially enjoyed your "Just a Passer by!" post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister Charlotte-from Idaho said...

    Hi Brother Stubby, Thank You so much for your blog. I have been enjoying it. I find them very up lifting. It fill my heart to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete