Monday, September 6, 2010

Pass it on!

Many years ago I was called into GOD`S kingdom. Jan. 24th of 1971. I was not raised by a family in the faith. As I look back one of the things that astonished me was that everyone seemed much older than me. Since those days most of those brethren haved passed on. I sure miss them! It was an absolute pleasure and privelage for me to sit in there prescence and hear their testimonies. I truly relish those times and was filled with wonder as they spoke of their faith and experiences. I pray often as I did then. Please dear Lord let me be found worthy to once again to sit at their feet. Plese Lord give me wisdom to carry on this wonderful church tradition so that the faith may continue to be passed on from faithful man to faithful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment