Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The law!

40 yrs ago I took for granted that most everyone believed in GOD. Even now I still believe America is still the best place for a christian to live. I also know that our faith is being challenged by a few people that seem to believe that they have more rights than we do. As a fellow human being they embarass me. As christians we must pray for all those who oppose GOD,his son,and for that matter us. I know that soon everyone shall know that GOD is real. In our society across the world many things that were unlawful and unacceptable a few yrs ago have become the rule of law today. The rule of law has not changed for us christians,for it is the law of GOD that rules in our hearts. A law that requires us to love unconditionly,to have faith unwavering,and to do good to all men especially those of the household of faith. If you you feel threatened remember that which is in you is greater than that wich is in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post! I'm frequently saddened by the political compass of our country let alone the desensitizing of morality and virtue in our culture. I think as the days go by it's even More important that we be the "Light that is set on a hill". So others who crave the righteousness of our Lord in their lives can find it. I enjoy reading all your posts, Much love to your family!

    ReplyDelete